The choice is yours.
Our aluminium system is the universal standard solution, perfectly suited for most purposes. For applications with special hygiene requirements such as in the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries, we recommend the stainless steel variant.
In addition to the wear-resistant smooth plastic hinged conveyor chains used in standard applications, a number of specialty chains for various applications are available. We have feasible solutions for effectively any operative situation and any kind of product.
To complement our conveyor systems, we also provide a variety of wheel and slide curves as well as assorted guide rails and other fixtures.
Of course your plant comes with the drive that fits your individual requirements to enable safe and reliable operation.
All components right down to fixtures and parts are made to match and designed for modular use. For ease of assembly and accelerated deployment only standard tools are required.
In addition, all mechanical parts are manufactured according to the applicable ISO standards.
- Modular conveyor system with diverse types of chains to fit any transported goods
- Quick configuration and effortless assembly and start of operation through pre-fabricated groups of components: plug&play
- Large selection of wheel and slide curves for horizontal and vertical transport
- Modular and compact drive units enable variable chain speeds
- Extreme ease of care and low maintenance through replaceable components
- Extraordinary flexibility and compatibility with third-party systems
- High availability and fast delivery of standard components
- More than 50 years of success in the marketplace
Our aluminium system is the universal standard solution, perfectly suitable for most purposes.
Stainless steel system
The stainless steel system is ideal for applications with special hygiene requirements such as in the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
Only real-life operation will show how flexible Carryline really is.